What RBTI Analysis Looks For?
Natural Health Practitioners using RBTI Analysis have been trained to do analysis on samples of a client’s urine and saliva.
Using Laboratory Quality Instruments they achieve a set of 7 numbers to put into a formula. This is known as the Clients Formula.
The Practitioner then compares The Clients Formula to the Healing Zone Formula and The Formula for Perfect Health as first proposed by Carey Reams over 70 years ago.
Variations from the Healing Zone Formula and The Formula for Perfect Health are to the trained practitioner indications of Biochemical Imbalances.
These imbalances are seen as indicating the cause of any health symptoms or disease the client may have.
The goal of the Practitioner is to create a healing program for the client based on what has been found in the analysis and the variations from ideal in their formula.
RBTI Analysis (Urine-Saliva Analysis) obtains those 7 numbers using Laboratory Quality Equipment:
Every number is important and no formula is complete if any number is missing.
Carbohydrate in the Urine: Low carbohydrate levels or high levels indicate that there is stress and the liver and pancreas may not be working effectively to control the blood sugar regulation.
This affects the body’s ability to maintain energy and emotional stability. Steps can be taken to help regulate these functions.
pH of the Urine (Showing how effectively nutrients are being absorbed).
- This is a strong indicator of mineral deficiencies and the pointer to which calciums the body will most benefit from.
- A poor pH balance is a major cause of illness and disease. Ignored imbalanced pH can affect a clients’ blood and oxygen carrying capacity along with all cellular activities, hormone systems, immune functions and all other bodily functions.
- Common problems indicated by imbalanced pH are all forms of digestive disturbances, irritable bowel, reflux and heartburn. Anyone taking any form of digestive antacid or aid would benefit from having RBTI Analysis done to help discover the cause of the issue.
- High or Low pH left untreated can lead to tension, stress, aches and pains, faster aging, cancer and all sorts of spinal conditions and problems.
- With RBTI the goal is to treat the cause as well as the symptoms.
pH of the Saliva: High or low indicate liver and digestive function imbalance and that intervention is called for.
Salts and toxins: Relate to the electrolytic balance and a guide to the body’s need for water. This will affect energy and the connections between the client’s brain and body.
Cellular debris in the urine is a measure of how well your clients’ body is disposing of cellular waste.
Nitrate Nitrogen (NN): Shows how well protein is being broken down in the small intestine and a key to the body’s need for potassium.
Ammoniacal Nitrates (AN): Indicates how much putrefactive waste is being absorbed, primarily from the bowel.
- The total of the NN and AN numbers indicate digestive capacity and are a pointer to the level of pressure held in the client’s body.
In the Clients Formula each of the 7 numbers must be taken in relationship to every other number.
No number is a true reflection of balance if any of the other numbers is out of balance with the Healing Zone formula.
The client’s body has energy as reflected in the numbers. And will constantly be trying to bring itself back to balance.
On a first analysis when a number is close to ideal and any other number is out of balance we know the balanced number is compensation and cannot be relied upon to indicate the true state of a clients health.
In addition to the above we also look at:
- Leucocytes (a pointer to infections in the body)
- Urobilinogen (liver deficiencies)
- Nitrite (a sign of bacterial infection)
- Protein – Nutrients (kidney problems)
- Blood (digestion, kidney/bladder problems)
- Specific gravity (energy imbalances)
- Ketones (dietary concerns)
From these results any trained RBTI Practitioner will confidently be able to put together a program individually tailored to their clients’ needs.